Quiz Night and Supper
March 21 @ 19:00 - 22:30£16
CAPEL HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY
QUIZ NIGHT AND SUPPER
SATURDAY 21st MARCH
Our ever-popular quiz night and delicious supper returns to Capel Memorial Hall on Saturday 21st March, 7 for 7.30pm.
As usual teams of 8 will be testing their general knowledge (don’t worry there will not be an abundance of horticultural questions!) against one another. Every year we sell out so do please book early to avoid disappointment.
Menu choices are:
- Lamb Tagine and herby couscous, or Lamb Tagine with baked potato, or
- Chardonnay Chicken with artichoke hearts, baked potato and petit pois, or
- Baked vegetarian sausages with double onion marmalade with baked potato and petit pois
- Sticky chocolate and orange sponge, or
- Lemon meringue roulade, or
- Cheese platter
- Tea, coffee and mints
All this for just £16 per person. Please remember there is no bar facility so you will need to bring your own beer/wine and glasses.
Bookings should be for tables of 8 people and once your menu choice has been made, to avoid disappointment, do please stick with it. To make your booking contact Rosemary Goddard on 01306 711259 or email email@example.com as soon as possible.
- March 21
19:00 - 22:30
- Event Category:
- Social Event
- Rosemary Goddard
- 01306 711259
- Capel Memorial Hall
55 The Street
Capel, Surrey RH5 5LD United Kingdom + Google Map