Saturday March 9th2019
Capel Village Memorial Hall. 7.00 for 7.30pm
No sooner the Christmas decorations are put away we start on our annual programme of activities. The menu for our hugely popular quiz night has been decided and now we would like to take your bookings.
Choices this year are:
- Beef & Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings, baked potato & green salad, or
- Chicken Valencia, baked potato & green salad, or
- Potato, leek and cheese pie with green salad, followed by:
- Rosy Fruit Compote with Yoghurt & Honey
- Double chocolate fudge cake with cream, or
- Cheese board
All followed by tea/coffee and mints. There will be no bar so please remember to bring your own drinks and glasses.
Do please book early as space is limited and every year we sell out. Bookings should be for tables of 8 people. Please contact Rosemary Goddard on 01306 711259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible. Tickets are £16 per head.
We very much look forward to seeing you and please, for those who have not been before, don’t be put off by thinking the quiz is purely horticultural. Our quizmasters cover an eclectic mix of topics.